Teaching Experience : 31
Research Experience : 23
- U.G. (B.Sc - CS)
- P.G. (MCA, M.Sc - CS)
- Courses handled are core computer courses, management courses, programming language courses.
- Guided more than 38 M.Phil research scholars.
- 13 candidates have successfully completed their Ph.D under my guidance.
- 4 candidates have submitted their Ph.D thesis under my guidance.
- Guiding 8 Young Ph.D research scholars.
- 4 UGC and 1 DST projects have been successfullycompleted and 1 ongoing project.
- Served as Chairperson and Resource Person for various National and International Level conferences
- more than 345 papers published in National/International level conferences/journals
Additional charges held at St.Joseph's College, Trichy
- Member of Board of Studies of various autonomous colleges.
- Chairman and Member of board of examiners of different Autonomous colleges and Universities.
- Academic Auditor for Sacred Heart College, Tiruppatur.
- Academic Auditor for PSGR Krishnammal College for Women, Coimbatore.
- Member of the Advisory Committee to the Editorial Board, Nehru Memorial College, Puthanampatti, Trichy.
- Organizing committee member of various International and National conferences.
- Serving as Resource Person for various courses offered by Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli and Periyar University, Salem.
- Serving as Guest faculty for various courses offered by various Arts and Science and Engineering colleges.
- Served as External Examiner twice for Ph.D. public viva-voce examination.
- Assistant coordinator of Placement cell
- Assistant Director of Hostels.
- Resource Person of Young Students Scientists Programmme, Govt. of Tamil Nadu
- Advisor and Resource Person of Women Empowerment Programme for Rural girls, Tamil Nadu Corporation for Development of Women Ltd., Chennai, Department of Women and Child Welfare, Govt. of India.
- Assistant coordinator of UGC sponsored "Entry-in Services" programme
- Member of the organizing committee of World Congress on Computing and Communication Technologies (WCCCT 2014).